Pope Landscape and Irrigation specializes in multi-family and commercial construction. We have the knowledge and experience to install a variety of landscape and irrigation projects, and we have won many awards with our work. We source the finest and largest plant material on the East coast. Our plant buyers make regular trips to nurseries to hand-select plant material for our clients, and our crews are well acquainted with the techniques and skills necessary for proper installation.
We often install work designed by other companies, but we encourage you to consult with our design team to create the perfect space for you.
- Plant material
- Irrigation systems
- Seed and sod
- Drainage systems
- Water features
- Outdoor amenities
Before and After
Benefits of a water feature
Aside from the aesthetic appeal water features brings to a space, a water feature can offer several other benefits:
- Disguise the sound of a busy road or noisy neighbors
- Visit the sounds of nature within your living community
- Relieve stress and anxiety
- Excellent focal point in any outdoor space
- Improved air quality
Types of water features:
Each type of water feature offers its own benefits. Some features require less maintenance than others, and some features are more suited for a large space than a small. If you are interested in a water feature, but you aren’t sure which one to get, we can walk you through which type fits your project the best.
- Pondless waterfall
- Urn fountain
- Water garden
- Bubbling fountain
It highlights your strengths, such as your signage and your entryway, to ensure your residents, and visitors find their way in. It enhances your features and outdoor living areas for more hours than daylight alone provides. And it keeps people on your property safe and secure.
Use lights to enhance:
- Parking areas
Landscape lighting can improve your property’s safety and security while creating an inviting environment at night by enhancing site features, architecture, and landscaping. Pope Landscape is happy to install lighting in your property, and we also encourage our clients to replace their existing incandescent bulbs with LEDs. After installing countless landscape lighting systems in the triangle, we can tell you there are some solid reasons you should consider the switch to LED landscape lighting:
LEDs last longer
- LEDs are a more sustainable option. They produce less heat, consume less energy, and need to be maintained less often than traditional bulbs.
You’ll save money with LEDs
- LED bulbs are low voltage, which means it’s using a fraction of the electricity traditional bulbs use. LEDs can cut energy use by more than 80%.
- Low-voltage lighting does not require electrical permitting or inspections.
LEDs are cooler
- Traditional bulbs produce a lot of heat, increasing the risk of fire from contact with dry leaves or other flammable materials.